The Polish National Science Centre has awarded the University of Warsaw a grant for the implementation of a research project entitled: "Business-to-business data sharing within the EU digital market" (Opus contest, 2018/31/B/HS5/01192). Granted funds amount to PLN 281.000. The project will be carried out within the CARS Digital Markets and Data Economy Laboratory led by Dr. Zoboli. The project is interdisciplinary in nature and covers EU internal market regulation, competition law and intellectual property law, taking into account comparative law elements. The project will be implemented in an international research team, including Dr. hab. Maciej Bernatt and Dr. Laura Zoboli from the University of Warsaw, Prof Maria Lillà Montagnani from Bocconi University and Dr. Marcin Zieliński.
(9) Research project ‘business-to-business data sharing within the EU digital market’ (2019-2021) – financed by the Polish National Science Centre (Opus grant, 2018/31/B/HS5/01192 )
- Project title: (Ongoing) research project on business-to-business data sharing on single digital market of the European Union (2019 - 2021)
- Type of project: project of the National Science Center (Opus)
- Project coordinators: Prof. Maciej Bernatt and Dr Laura Zoboli from the Department of the European Economic Law, Faculty of Management of the University of Warsaw, and well as other Polish and international cooperators, in the framework of the CARS Digital Market and Big Data Laboratory.
- Execution time: 2019 – 2021