Centre for Antitrust and Regulatory Studies and the UOKiK (Polish Competition Authority) organized on 2 March 2021 a joint conference: Implementation of ECN+ Directive in Poland - towards a more effective application of competition law? Almost 3,100 people from Poland, the USA, Germany, UK, the Netherlands, Austria and Ecuador registered and watched the conference.
We kindly invite you to read and watch the conference materials.
- Conference Programme
- Selected conference video
- Dr hab. Maciej Bernatt, CARS WZ UW
- Dr Daniel Mańkowski, UOKiK
- Dr Małgorzata Kozak, Utrecht University
- Adam Jasser, CARS WZ UW
- Grzegorz Lang, Federacja Przedsiębiorców Polskich
- Aleksandra Ołdakowska, UOKiK
- Dr Małgorzata Krasnodębska-Tomkiel, Hansberry Tomkiel Law Firm, INP PAN